TK/KINDERGARTEN OPEN ENROLLMENT
For the 2020-2021
Please register online at:
Once online registration is complete, take all registration requirements to your assigned school site on or after March 2, 2020 in order to receive your preferred placement.
When enrolling for Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten (TK) or Kindergarten (K), please be sure to check the Enrollment Guide 2020-2021 to make sure your student is the correct age for enrollment. Thank you!
Please note that in order to register for Transitional Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 School Year, your child’s birthdate must fall between September 2nd and December 2nd of 2015.
To register your student for Transitional Kindergarten, please use our New Online Enrollment Form found at https://sisweb.tusd.net/air/ or visit our website at: www.tracy.k12.ca.us and navigate to the Parent tab to Aeries Online Enrollment
You will need to allow 20-30 minutes to complete this online questionnaire. Once you have completed this questionnaire, please return to the District Office with a copy of the confirmation page and the
· Parent/Guardian ’s Photo ID
· Student’s up to date Physician stamped Immunization record
· Proof of residency documents (Rental or Mortgage agreement plus 2 current utility bills) with parent/guardian legal name listed
· Certified copy of student birth certificate
· Withdrawal form from previous school (if applicable)
· Copy of IEP/504 (if applicable)
· Oral Health Assessment (Grades TK-1 only)
· Custody or other Legal Documents (if applicable)
Please bring a copy of your AIR Online Registration Confirmation and all of the completed required documents to the Tracy Unified School District Office at 1875 W. Lowell Avenue